Designed and developed in collaboration with Sir Brian May, the MV50 BM packs the maestro's massive, stadium filling, treble boosted AC30 tone into a micro tube amp head that can be held in the palm of your hand.
Powered by Vox’s NuTube technology — a revolutionary new vacuum tube that produces authentic tube tone at a fraction of the size and power — the MV50 BM is based on the best-selling MV50 circuitry and modeled on the classic AC30 sound, with the addition of a switchable treble booster from Nigel Knight of Knight Audio Technologies, a refined control panel, and an EQ switch that can be toggled from 'flat' (perfect for larger cabs) to 'deep' (ideal for getting a deeper tone even from a smaller cab).
Combined with its matching 8" speaker cabinet, the MV50 produces a 25 watt output at 8 ohms, packing a serious punch for its diminutive size and making it perfect for live performance, rehearsals, and home practice. The headphone/line out also features speaker emulation, so you have the option of recording directly from the amp head without needing to mic up the cab.
The MV50 BM Collector's Set Features
This exclusive, limited edition MV50 collector's set includes the MV50 tube amplifier, matching 8" speaker cabinet, keychain, and postcards.
- With a head weighing just 540g, and cab weighing 3.9kg, this is one of the lightest tube setups available, and certainly a lot lighter than Brian’s on-stage trio of AC30s!
- Recreates the unique sound of Brian’s Red Special and cranked and treble boosted AC30 signal chain
- Eye-catching red casing provides a visual nod to the legendary ‘Red Special’ guitar
- NuTube powered with switchable treble booster
- 50 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Gain, tone and volume controls
- EQ (flat/deep)