Celebrating Queen + Adam Lambert's 2024 Japanese Rhapsody Tour, Brian May Guitars and Sir Brian May have teamed up once again to offer gig goers and fans an exclusive opportunity to get their hands on a unique, autographed collector's item.
All genuine ticket holders for any date on the 2024 Rhapsody Tour are eligible to pre-order a classic BMG Special in Antique Cherry personally signed by Sir Brian May at our regular discount price plus shipping.
- This promotion is offered exclusively to ticket holders for the Q+AL 2024 Japanese Rhapsody Tour.
- Please complete the form below and upload a scan, photograph or screenshot of your ticket or proof of purchase.
- After successful registration, you will be sent details by email of how to complete your pre-order securely on the BMG online store. If you do not see this automated reply in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- Purchases will be limited to one signed instrument per customer — multiple orders will be cancelled.
- This offer is made available strictly on the understanding that instruments are not purchased purely for re-sale purposes. Accordingly, we reserve the right to cancel any orders made by individuals who we have reason to believe have a direct interest in, or association with, any aspect of the professional memorabilia industry.
- As soon as possible after the tour, pre-ordered instruments will be prepared for signing on a strictly first come, first served basis according to Sir Brian May's schedule and availability.
- High demand is anticipated for this offer and your patience throughout the extended fulfilment process is greatly appreciated.
- Due to the large number of pre-orders involved, it will not be possible to provide photographs or video of Sir Brian May signing individual guitars.
- Please note that we do not provide certificates of authenticity for our autographed instruments.
- Purchases of signed guitars are not eligible for any other BMG special offers or discounts.
- The closing date for registration and pre-orders is February 29th, 2024.